Japan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Roleplay

Habbo's Official Japan RP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining a clan tutorial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrol

Joining a clan tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Joining a clan tutorial   Joining a clan tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Please contact an administrator or moderator if you are unsure of what category you belong to.

Starting off & joining a Clan
Welcome to Japan, I guess!...

But.. Now what? :S

I think your first priority in this time of war is to get yourself some armour and a weapon.

Nothing too fancy. Remember, you start off with limited Yen.. Enough to purchase a small dagger at some stalls, but nothing like Katana’s or Polarm’s...

No, you’re going to have to earn some Yen first.

There’s numerous ways to do this.. but the easiest and most preferred option is joining a clan. To join a clan, you’ll have to find a clan member first... That may prove tricky. But if you’ve found your clan member, you need to find a way to get him to take you to the clan leader! If you’ve done that (Well done!), you need to address him and find out how to join his clan. Clan’s have different ways to get admitted. Some just let you in at request. Others require challenges.

So you’ve just gotten’ admitted into’ the clan! Now it is the clan leader’s duty to supply you with sufficient Yen for a weapon and optionally some armour. The amount of Yen you receive depends on how much income the clan is getting. But those rich clans will be alot harder to join.

Well, you’ve got your Yen. Now it’s time to get you a weapon! Head to whatever place sells a weapon of your choice. It’s best to explore your options through the forums, and check out different shops for bargains.

Now you are a member of a clan, and should be rolling in Yen before you know it! But if you ever plan to falter from the clan and seek a job that requires you leave your clan.. the clan leader may let you go.. or choose to keep you in the clan..

It’s a world of terror, turmoil and tradgedy. But it sure is hella’ fun. Welcome to Japan!

Please note this documentation is a BETA of a currency system possibly coming to Japan RP. Please provide feedback.
Back to top Go down
Black Jesus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joining a clan tutorial   Joining a clan tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 am

I'm just trying to think if it's still possible to implement a currency system...
Back to top Go down
Tyrol

PostSubject: Re: Joining a clan tutorial   Joining a clan tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:22 pm

It will require some major changes.
But we could work around peoples characters being reset.
I've actually put some thought into' it, and have a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining a clan tutorial   Joining a clan tutorial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining a clan tutorial
Page 1 of 1