Japan Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Roleplay

Habbo's Official Japan RP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harugutai Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrol

Harugutai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Harugutai Clan   Harugutai Clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Clan name: Harugutai (Spring Army)

Originates: Kyoto

Background/History: With Ranmyaku, the eldest son of Hideki and Hana Haruko returning, he was enlightened by the current state of Japan. Being on his own made him mature in his ways. Although his younger siblings were unaware of his existance, he watched them closely, monitoring their happiness in their current state of affairs. Seeing as they were not completely content in their lives he revealed to him his true identity, and offered a solution - his plan to unite japan in pacifism. But the 3 of them alone are no match, especially as keisei lacks combar ability. So ranmyaku decided to discreetly recruit rogue ninja and samurai, explaining his dream and sharing his passion, the more in numbers, the bigger the impact, henceforth the harugutai clan.

Members:
Harry-Notter (Rob)
Burai (Venn)
SleepingStars (Tintin)
Seaton (Seaton)
jamesehhh (James)
LostHeretic (Alex)

Last edited by Tyrol on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James

James

Harugutai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harugutai Clan   Harugutai Clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 am

i didn't even say i would be in this but you can keep me in it but still change UchihaSasuke98 to jamesehhh, you idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tyrol

Harugutai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harugutai Clan   Harugutai Clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:42 am

HPY?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harugutai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harugutai Clan   Harugutai Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harugutai Clan
Page 1 of 1